Toastmasters – Your Pathway to Success!
Let Toastmasters Club 1348 help you to achieve success by helping you to…
- Conquer your speaking fears – We all have butterflies when we speak. Participating in Toastmasters will train your butterflies to fly in formation. Imagine having the ability to stand up before a group and deliver a powerful message that will move people to act.
- Command your audience – Gain the rapt attention of the group to whom you are speaking by learning the skills of preparing and delivering an effective message.
- Become an effective leader – Imagine having the ability to enable people to achieve the results you and they want to achieve. Participating in the Leadership track of the Toastmasters program will help you build the skills you need to lead effectively.
- Increase your earning power – If you are reading this you are interested in career growth. The most desired attributes successful employers seek is the ability to communicate and lead. The Toastmasters Communication and Leadership program is specifically directed toward helping people become more effective communicators and leaders.
- Gain the ability to create and deliver an effective response on the spur of the moment – Participating in the Table Topics portion of the Toastmasters meeting will hone your ability to respond effectively on those occasions when you must or feel the need to respond and don’t have time to prepare your response.
Welcome to the Riverside Breakfast Club website. We are a chartered club of Toastmasters International located in Riverside, in the Inland Empire of Southern California. Our membership consists of working professionals, entrepreneurs and college students who share the goals of excelling in public speaking, presentation skills, communicating effectively and leading… please stop by and visit one of our meetings. Our focus is to help people learn public speaking, one on one communication and learn to be effective leaders. If you must speak to groups, sell your ideas or if you are in a leadership position or want to be, Toastmasters is for you. There is no cost to attend the first meeting and no obligation to join.
Riverside Breakfast Toastmasters Club 1348 has been an active, professional and dynamic club ever since it was chartered on July 1, 1959. Our focus is on providing a professional, fun and mutually supportive atmosphere for all members.
Club 1348 meets at 7:00 AM every Thursday at the Comfort Inn of Riverside at 1590 University Avenue, Riverside, CA 92507. Meetings begin promptly at 7:00 AM and adjourn at 8:30 AM.
Club 1348 is in Area C-1 of Division C, District 12 of Toastmasters International.
Watch this video to see you should join Toastmasters.
The Mission of Our Club
The mission of a Toastmasters club is to provide a mutually supportive and positive learning environment in which every member has the opportunity to develop communication and leadership skills, which in turn foster self-confidence and personal growth.
Toastmasters International is a non-profit organization dedicated to helping people overcome the fear of speaking, and learn to be better speakers, listeners and leaders. Find out more by visiting the Toastmasters International website.
Toastmasters International has 13,500 clubs and more than 280,000 members in 116 countries.
The Vision of Toastmasters International
Toastmasters International empowers people to achieve their full potential and realize their dreams. Through our member clubs, people throughout the world can improve their communication and leadership skills, and find the courage to change.